VINNUHÁSKÚLIN, Nóatún 7, PO box 104, 110 Tórshavn
VINNUHÁSKÚLIN, undir Krákugjógv 15, PO box 104, 110 Tórshavn
VINNUHÁSKÚLIN, Trygdardepilin við Áir, 420 Hósvík
Some information which may be useful:
+298 350 251
|Education||Jón Helmsdalfirstname.lastname@example.org||+298 225 824|
|Education||Karl Gregersenemail@example.com||+298 787 016|
– Office time week days 08:00 am to 03:00 pm
|Clerk/finances||Finngerð S. D. Olsenfirstname.lastname@example.org||+298 350 252|
|Clerk/administration||Maria Lava Jacobsenemail@example.com||+298 350 250|
|Quality co-ordinator||Pól Niklái Thorkildshøjfirstname.lastname@example.org||+298 722 775|
– Teaching hours: from 07:50 am till 02:35 pm
– Coffie break: from 09:25 am till 09:40 pm
– Lunch break: from 12:15 am tll 12:45 pm
– The summer vacation starts from 25. June until 10. August
– The fall break is in mid October (1 week)
– The Christmas holiday is from 19. December (1½ week)
– New students are accepted in August and December
– For the August course the closing date for applications is 1. June.
– For the January course the closing date for applications is 1. December.
What we offer at Vinnuháskúlin
- Master of navigation
- Engineer 2999 KW
- Engineer unlimited
– Requirements to be fulfilled before attending the school navigators engineers.
– Exams are twice a year for all educations.
– If students are to qualify in a certain subject an application in written form must be presented, before a course concession can take place.
– All students are entitled grant. The school provides the application form and assists in filling them out.
– Vinnuháskúlin fulfills the STCW requirements. Therefore the educations are internationally recognized and provide jobs all over the globe.
– Our laboratories are equipped with the newest equipment. In our laboratories you can find all up to date standard equipment.
– The school has about 200 students.